A dignified cremation service carried out by our professional staff. An unattended cremation excludes the traditional funeral features that would normally involve a service or procession and hearse. Our direct cremation service saves you over 50% of the cost of a traditional funeral.
While a traditional funeral is perfect for some, it won’t be right for everyone. Our unattended burial service offers a simple fuss-free farewell that allows families to celebrate their loved one’s life in their own way.
£1,545 + disbursements
Simple cremation or burial
A lower cost funeral option that includes the essential funeral elements that families deem necessary for a respectful and dignified funeral. Our service attends to all essential admin and necessary staff at the funeral.
£2,145 + disbursements
Traditional cremation or burial
Our traditional cremation or burial package allows you to plan a service for your loved one, ensuring that it will be as individual as they were. The traditional funeral covers a full range of essential features.
£2,895 + disbursements
Fully personalised funeral
Our fully personalised funeral option allows you to plan a funeral service for your loved one, ensuring that their funeral will be as individual as they were. This option covers a full range of essential funeral features.
Price dependant on requirements + disbursements
“Wonderful service. Lovely people to deal with. No fuss, no stress. Perfect.”
£1,475 including disbursements
While a traditional funeral is perfect for some, it won’t be right for everyone. A pure and simple fuss-free farewell, our direct cremation service allows families to celebrate their loved one’s life in their own way.
Included in our unattended cremation service
- Our professional services, attending to all essential administration.
- Collecting the deceased person in working hours within a ten-mile radius of our office.
- Care of the deceased for up to ten working days before the funeral at our Brentwood Funeral Home.
- A suitable coffin of our choice.
- An appropriate vehicle to transport the coffin to the local crematorium of our choice, at the time of our choice.
- Setting up of online donations, no other donation administration is included.
- Necessary staff.
- Return of ashes to our funeral home for collection by family.
Not included in our direct cremation service
Disbursements – Doctor’s fees for cremation certificates are not included.
- Family are not made aware of the date of the cremation, they cannot attend the crematorium, there is no service or music.
- Full payment in advance of the service is required.
Private Reflection Time –
Whilst Bennetts are aware that there are various reasons to choose unattended cremation, sometimes family may still need some private reflection time. We offer the option for up to ten people to attend our specially prepared chapel of rest, we will supply up to ten simple printed sheets with a choice of background, to include a picture of their loved one, a poem, and some additional closing words. We will provide a system on which to play music or family can bring their own. The closed and sealed coffin can be decorated with a simple artificial floral arrangement which can be loaned from us. This reflection time will need to be booked in advance, generally, it will be between 4 pm and 5 pm. Monday to Fridays, not including bank holidays.
- Private reflection time charge £200.
For a detailed explanation of the services and fees included or for an individual quotation call us on 01277 210104 and 01277 627492
** Subject to change prices March 2022