Fully personalised funeral
Our fully personalised funeral option allows you to plan a funeral service for your loved one, ensuring that their funeral will be as individual as they were. This option covers a full range of essential funeral features.
A dignified cremation service carried out by our professional staff. An unattended cremation excludes the traditional funeral features that would normally involve a service or procession and hearse.
£1,345 + disbursements
While a traditional funeral is perfect for some, it won’t be right for everyone. Our unattended burial service offers a simple fuss-free farewell that allows families to celebrate their loved one’s life in their own way.
£1,545 + disbursements
Simple cremation or burial
A lower cost funeral option that includes the essential funeral elements that families deem necessary for a respectful and dignified funeral. Our service attends to all essential admin and necessary staff at the funeral.
£1,995 + disbursements
Our traditional funerals options allow you to plan a service for your loved one, ensuring that it will be as individual as they were. The traditional funeral covers a full range of essential features.
£2,795 + disbursements
Fully personalised funeral service
Included in our fully personalised funeral
- Our professional services, attending to all essential administration and liaising with the family and required authorities.
- Collecting the deceased person in working hours within a twenty-mile radius of our office.
- Care of the deceased before the funeral, the chapel of rest facility (during office hours), embalming treatment will incur additional costs.
- The option to chose whichever coffin or casket style you feel is appropriate.
- A Rolls Royce, Mercedes, Land Rover, Motorbike, or horse-drawn hearse to transport the coffin to the local crematorium, cemetery, or church of your choice.
- Rolls Royce or Mercedes limousine/s or Land Rover support vehicle to accompany the hearse and seat up to six passengers.
- Collecting the ashes from the crematorium and liaising with you regarding their future resting place.
- Setting up of online donations, provision of a donation box, and despatch of any cheques received in the post.
- Attendance of all necessary staff including a conductor and four bearers.
- Provision of a remembering book for you to personalise at your leisure.
- Provision of a memory box for keepsakes.
- Organising order of service sheets and condolence cards.
- Organising floral tributes, order of service sheets, Dove release, fingerprints for jewellery to be ordered at a later date, press notices, jazz bands, soloists, choirs; these options incur additional charges.
- Ongoing support through our bereavement support groups.
Not included in our traditional funeral service
Disbursements are statutory fees paid out on your behalf – crematorium or cemetery fees, doctors’ fees for cremation certificates, minister, church, or celebrant’s fee are not included.
Additional services – order of service sheets, webcast provision, visual tributes, doves, jewellery and urns, press notices, floral tributes etc incur additional costs.
A 50% deposit is required in advance of the service.
For a detailed explanation of the services and fees included or for an individual quotation call us on 01277 210104 and 01277 627492.
Note: Attendance to other hospitals may incur a mileage fee of £1.80 per mile.