A dignified cremation service carried out by our professional staff. An unattended cremation excludes the traditional funeral features that would normally involve a service or procession and hearse.
Simple Cremation or Burial
A lower cost funeral option that includes the essential funeral elements that families deem necessary for a respectful and dignified funeral. Our service attends to all essential admin and necessary staff at the funeral.
£1,995 + disbursements
Our traditional funerals options allow you to plan a funeral service for your loved one, ensuring that their funeral will be as individual as they were. The traditional funeral covers a full range of essential funeral features.
£2,595 + disbursements
£1,195 + disbursements
What is included
- Our professional services, attending to all essential administration, advice on the final resting place for the ashes.
- Collecting the deceased person in working hours within a ten mile radius of our office.
- Care of the deceased for up to ten working days before the funeral.
- A suitable veneered coffin of our choice.
- An appropriate vehicle to transport the coffin to the crematorium of our choice, at the time of our choice.
- Setting up of on-line donations, no other donation administration is included.
- Necessary staff.
- Covid 19 crisis only allows the ashes to be collected by the funeral director from the crematorium.
- We will assist with arranging a memorial service and service sheets for the service at a later date.
What is not included
Disbursements – Crematorium fees and doctor’s fees for cremation certificates are not included.
- The crematorium fee, currently £499** at Bentley Crematorium
- Cremation certificates: due to COVID-19 these prices have reduced to £82**
- Family are not made aware of the date of the cremation, they cannot attend the crematorium, there is no service or music.
- Full payment in advance of the service is required.
Private Reflection Time – Not permitted during the Covid 19 crisis
Whilst we are aware that there are various reasons to choose unattended cremation sometimes family may still need some private reflection time. We offer the option for up to twelve people to attend our specially prepared chapel, we will supply up to twelve simple printed sheets with a choice of background, to include a picture of their loved one, a poem and some additional closing words. We will provide a system on which to play music or family can bring their own. The closed and sealed coffin can be decorated with a simple artificial floral arrangement which we can be loaned from us. This reflection time will need to be booked in advance, generally it will be between 4pm and 5pm. Monday to Fridays, not including bank holidays.
- Private reflection time charge £200.
For a detailed explanation of the services and fees included or for an individual quotation call us on 01277 210104
** Subject to change prices march 2020
Brentwood Head office 01277 210104
Billericay office 01277 627492