Traditional Funeral Service
Our traditional funerals options allow you to plan a funeral service for your loved one, ensuring that their funeral will be as individual as they were. The traditional funeral covers a full range of essential funeral features.
A dignified cremation service carried out by our professional staff. An unattended cremation excludes the traditional funeral features that would normally involve a service or procession and hearse.
£1,195 + disbursements
Simple Cremation or Burial
A lower cost funeral option that includes the essential funeral elements that families deem necessary for a respectful and dignified funeral. Our service attends to all essential admin and necessary staff at the funeral.
£1,995 + disbursements
£2,595 + disbursements
What is included
- Our professional services, attending to all essential administration and liaising with the family and required authorities.
- Collecting the deceased person in working hours within a twenty mile radius of our office.
- Care of the deceased before the funeral.
- An Oak veneered coffin with plate of inscription and three pairs of handles, suitable for cremation or burial.
- A Mercedes or Land Rover Defender hearse to transport the coffin to the local crematorium, cemetery or church of your choice.
- One Mercedes or Land Rover limousine to accompany the hearse and seat up to six passengers.
- Taking care of floral tributes.
- Collecting the ashes from the crematorium and liaising with you regarding their future resting place.
- Setting up of on-line donations, provision of a donation box and despatch of any cheques received in the post.
- Attendance of all necessary staff including a conductor and four bearers.
- Provision of a remembering book for you to personalise at your leisure.
- Provision of a memory box for keep sakes, order of service and condolence cards.
- Memorial service and service sheet will be at a later date.
What is not included
Disbursements, these are statutory fees paid out on your behalf – crematorium or cemetery fees, doctors’ fees for cremation certificates, minister, church or celebrant’s fee are not included.
A 50% deposit is required in advance of the service.
There is the option to change to a different style of coffin, the Rolls Fleet or horse drawn hearse and to add more limousines if required. We can supply floral tributes, order of service sheets and press notices plus various other items to personalise the service as appropriate for your loved one.
For a detailed explanation of the services and fees included or for an individual quotation call us on 01277 210104
Note: Attendance to other hospitals may incur a mileage fee of £1.50 per mile.
Brentwood Head office 01277 210104
Billericay office 01277 627492